You are here
Would you like to understand the electronic design, features and cost of your new concept?
Add Value to Your Design with Electronics Research and New Technology
Electronics research gives you a system architectural, software and electrical report with the specifications, scope, and challenges of the project. If required by your project, high level volumetric and power studies for developing battery powered small devices, and those of wearable format. As a blueprint and feasibility study of the concept, the customized report is the basis for evaluating different design and budget options you can choose from before moving forward.
After Electronics Research, we begin building and testing your design. We can also add value to your existing product, with new technology, such as sensors, BlueTooth and Wifi, and adapt your concept into portable, wearable formats that can be controlled with Android and IOS.
Minimize Risk and Maximize Reliability by Following IPC Quality Standards
Focus Product Design follows IPC standards for quality and reliability when completing electronic PCB design projects. We use the IPC standards to maintain best practices in the electronic design industry. IPC standards are applied to the whole supply chain, from components, PCB design and assembly to production. By adhering to these guidelines for quality control, assembly and production become standardized, and much quicker as a result. Please review more of IPC standardizations at the IPC website.
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout
- CAD Layout
- Software and Firmware Testing
- Rigid, Rigid-Flex, Flex Designs
- Backplane and Daughter Cards
- PC peripheral interfaces (PCI bus, USB, and Ethernet), Serial (HDLC, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, Modbus, etc.)
- Wireless (BlueTooth, Zigbee, RFID, CDMA, GPRS, GSM, and GPS)
- Sensors (temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, force, strain, distance, and machine vision)
- Signal conditioning and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs and DACs)
- Analog circuit design (low current (picoamps) and high speed (to 100 MHz) )
- Power supplies
- Data acquisition systems
- Motion control systems
- Test equipment