You are here
Do you have an idea of a product? Would you like to understand the electronics involved, the challenges you may face with an existing design, like a second opinion? Are you trying to manufacture your product and have no idea where to begin? Ready with our expertise in electrical and software engineering, mobile application, computer science and wired protocols, we are ready to guide you.
Find Practical Solutions With A Professional Design Firm
Involving a professional design firm provides practical solutions for your concept, helping you determine your goals, design and production needs. It is important to select a desing firm carefully, as the wrong collaboration could damage your project and professional credibility.
Add Value to Your Design with Electronics Research and New Technology
In Phase One of our process, our team conducts electronics research to provide you with an architectural, software and electrical report projecting the specifications, scope, and challenges of the project. As a blueprint and feasibility study of the concept, the customized report is strategic for entrepreneurs seeking to secure investment or build a crowdfunding campaign. We use evaluation kits to create better prototypes in fewer iterations before committing to final layouts. We can also add value to your existing electronic design with new technology, such as sensors, Bluetooth and NFC, and adapt your concept into portable, wearable formats.
Minimize Risk and Maximize Reliability by Following IPC Quality Standards
Focus Product Design follows IPC standards for quality and reliability when completing electronic design projects. We use the IPC structures to maintain best practices in the electronic design industry. IPC standards are applied to the whole supply chain, from components, PCB design and assembly to production. By adhering to these guidelines for quality control, assembly and production become standardized, and much quicker as a result. Please review more of IPC standardizations at the IPC website.
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout
- CAD Layout
- Software and Firmware Testing
- Rigid, Rigid-Flex, Flex Designs
- Backplane and Daughter Cards
- PC peripheral interfaces (PCI bus, USB, and Ethernet), Serial (HDLC, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, Modbus, etc.)
- Wireless (BlueTooth, Zigbee, RFID, CDMA, GPRS, GSM, and GPS)
- Sensors (temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, force, strain, distance, and machine vision)
- Signal conditioning and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs and DACs)
- Analog circuit design (low current (picoamps) and high speed (to 100 MHz) )
- Power supplies
- Data acquisition systems
- Motion control systems
- Test equipment