You are here
Do you have an idea of a product? Would you like to understand the electronics involved, the challenges you may face with an existing design, like a second opinion? Are you trying to manufacture your product and have no idea where to begin? Ready with our expertise in electrical and software engineering, mobile application, computer science and wired protocols, we are ready to guide you.
Involving a professional design firm provides practical solutions for your concept, helping you determine your goals, design and production needs. It is important to select a desing firm carefully, as the wrong collaboration could damage your project and professional credibility.
With security in mind from Phase One of our process, our team conducts electronics research to provide you with an architectural, software and electrical report projecting the specifications, scope, and challenges of the project. As a blueprint and feasibility study of the concept, the customized report is strategic for entrepreneurs seeking to build a crowd-funding campaign and secure investment.
Our design approach is called Design for Manufacturability (DFM). By keeping manufacturing in mind during the whole process, we may diagnose and remedy flaws before production begins. This thorough, proactive approach gives us and our clients the greatest chance of creating an electrical product on schedule and on budget.
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout
- CAD Layout
- Software and Firmware Testing
- Rigid, Rigid-Flex, Flex Designs
- Backplane and Daughter Cards
- PC peripheral interfaces (PCI bus, USB, and Ethernet), Serial (HDLC, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, Modbus, etc.)
- Wireless (BlueTooth, Zigbee, RFID, CDMA, GPRS, GSM, and GPS)
- Sensors (temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, force, strain, distance, and machine vision)
- Signal conditioning and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs and DACs)
- Analog circuit design (low current (picoamps) and high speed (to 100 MHz) )
- Power supplies
- Data acquisition systems
- Motion control systems
- Test equipment