Focus PDM electronics engineers have expertise in all types of electronic product design and electronic circuit design including logic boards, wireless products, inductive charging circuits, and interface boards, to name a few. Focus product design engineers will take your idea or requirements of electronic circuit design and layout, build, and test your electronic product, and bring it to market fully tested and ready to sell.
Focus electronic product design engineers can develop the following types of electronics products.
• PC peripheral interfaces (PCI bus, USB, and Ethernet), Serial (HDLC, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, Modbus, etc.)
• Wireless (BlueTooth, Zigbee, RFID, CDMA, GPRS, GSM, and GPS)
• Sensors (temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, force, strain, distance, and machine vision)
• Signal conditioning and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs and DACs)
• Analog circuit design (low current (picoamps) and high speed (to 100 MHz) )
• Power supplies
• Data acquisition systems
• Motion control systems
• Test equipment
Ask for Electronic Product Design services at Focus Product Design Consultancy. We look forward to serving you!