You are here
Do you have an idea of a product? Would you like to understand the electronics involved, the challenges you may face with a new design concept, like a second opinion on technology? Are you looking to start manufacturing of your product and have no idea where to begin? Ready with our expertise in hardware and software engineering, mobile application, Wifi, Bluetooth and system engineering, we are ready to guide you.
Find Practical Solutions With A Professional Design Firm
Involving a professional design firm provides practical solutions for your concept, helping you determine your goals, design engineering and manufacturing needs. It is important to select a product design firm carefully, as the wrong collaboration could damage your project and professional credibility.
Add Value to Your Design with Electronics Research and New Technology
In Phase One of our process, our team conducts electronics research to provide you with a system architectural, software and electrical report with the specifications, scope, and challenges of the project. As a blueprint and feasibility study of the concept, the customized report is strategic for entrepreneurs seeking to secure investments or build a crowdfunding campaign. We use evaluation boards to create better prototypes in fewer iterations before committing to final layouts. We can also add value to your existing electronic design with new technology, such as sensors, BlueTooth and Wifi, and adapt your concept into portable, wearable formats that can be controlled with Android and IOS.
Minimize Risk and Maximize Reliability by Following IPC Quality Standards
Focus Product Design follows IPC standards for quality and reliability when completing electronic PCB design projects. We use the IPC standards to maintain best practices in the electronic design industry. IPC standards are applied to the whole supply chain, from components, PCB design and assembly to production. By adhering to these guidelines for quality control, assembly and production become standardized, and much quicker as a result. Please review more of IPC standardizations at the IPC website.
- Aps for IOS, Android
- Electronic Circuit Design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout
- CAD Layout
- Software and Firmware Testing
- Rigid, Rigid-Flex, Flex Designs
- Backplane and Daughter Cards
- Works Like, Looks Like Models
- Proof of Concept Models
- Black Box Models
- PC peripheral interfaces (PCI bus, USB, and Ethernet), Serial (HDLC, I2C, SPI, JTAG, RS-232, RS-485, RS-422, Modbus, etc.)
- Wireless (BlueTooth, Zigbee, RFID, CDMA, GPRS, GSM, GPS, and RFID)
- Sensors (temperature, pressure, flow, vibration, force, strain, distance, and machine vision)
- Signal conditioning and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs and DACs)
- Analog circuit design (low current (picoamps) and high speed (to 100 MHz) )
- Power supplies
- Data acquisition systems
- Motion control systems
- UL/CSA Listed Consumer Products
- Appliance Design
- AC Power Systems
- Remote Controls